- EXAMPLE: The spectacular incompetence of third-party payers
- EXAMPLE: Some Choice: Law, medicine, and the market
- EXAMPLE: Pragmatic Treatment versus Elaborative but Incomplete Testing: A Hobson’s Choice?
- EXAMPLE: A Hobson’s Choice at a Hospital in Valhalla: Cut in Pay or No Job
- EXAMPLE: A Lexicon for Public Health Students: Hobson’s Choice
- EXAMPLE: Marijuana Patients Hobson’s Choice: Work or Medicate?http://blog.norml.org/2011/06/13/marijuana-patients-hobsons-choice-work-or-medicate/
- EXAMPLE: Aid in dying, the opportunity Hobson’s choice for the terminally ill and mentally competent to have the choice of life-ending medication prescribed by their doctors, is legal only in Oregon, Washington and Montana.http://www.huffingtonpost.com/barbara-coombs-lee/hobsons-choice_b_580490.html
- EXAMPLE: Practice Based Commissioning. Hobson’s Choice? Or how to bankrupt your local hospital: https://abetternhs.wordpress.com/2009/11/17/practice-based-commissioning-hobsons-choice-or-how-to-bankrupt-your-local-hospital/
Please leave comments or submit professional experiences or anecdotes about your own Hobsonian Choices as a private health plan administrator, insurance agent, commercial carrier or Third Party Administrator or representative, managed care organization, HMO, PPO or HSA executive, etc]; right here.
- Public Health: https://hobsonschoicemedicine.wordpress.com/
- Private: MarcinkoAdvisors@msn.com
Note: E-mail submissions may be named, or anonymous. OR; you may use the survey form below.